Saturday, January 10, 2015

Arbonne Detox Day 4

The rest of day four was great!  After my tasty Almond Joy shake I went to Pound Rockout Workout (which is my favorite strength training excercise if you don't know what it is, check it out here: www.poundfit.com) 

Pound was great, I felt very strong and I pushed myself very hard in all of the routines.  I made a recovery shake before I left and I drank it right after I was done.  

This is what I did for that:

1 Scoop of Arbonne Chocolate Protein Shake
1/2 Cup of Almond/Coconut blend milk
1/2  Banana 
1/2 Cup Blue Berries
Ice 

It was yummy and made me feel revived and refreshed after a hard workout. 

For supper we had gluten free/dairy free pizza.  This was interesting.  lol

For the crust, we used brown rice flour, baking soda, olive oil, and salt to make a St. Louis style cracker thin crust.  It turned out pretty good for being gluten free.   

The veggies and chicken on top was pretty good.  But the dairy free cheese left a lot to be desired.  I think it would have been better without any cheese at all!  I just wanted it to taste like yummy fresh mozzarella and it wasn't.  =(


If I were to make that pizza again, I would put more veggies and I would find healthy pepperoni!

I am glad my energy is back up and I feel good to work out.

YAY DETOX!  

Biggest thing Eric and I are missing: going out.  We basically realized that it is not going to be easy to go out with our friends for drinks or anything while doing the detox.  Also, we really wanted to make a spontaneous trip to Chicago but quickly realized that our favorite things to do in Chicago were eat and drink things that aren't on our approved list.  So we decided it would be way too tempting. 

Thanks for reading!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews