Monday, February 17, 2014

9 Reasons why I pluck not wax my eyebrows


1. I can control them

Ever since I saw one of friends get a hack job of an eyebrow wax at a very nice salon, I have not trusted anybody except myself.  I know when to stop plucking and when I stop they look nice now, not in a few days.  Also, I don't have to worry about the beautician taking too much off because of a difference in opinions.

2. I can do them every day if I need to

I have recently gotten into the habit of plucking one or two stray hairs every day.  This has many benefits but the fact that you always have beautiful eyebrows definitely prevails.

3.  I can shape them how I want them

I tend to love big bushy eyebrows.  I like that I don't have to go to the beautician with the skinniest eyebrows around and defend my case as to why I don't want them all ripped off.

4.  If you do a little everyday it doesn't hurt or turn your eye lids red

Since I pluck a couple eyebrow hairs every couple of days, I never have to worry about having beat red eyebrows from a waxing.  I can go right into a very important meeting just hours after plucking them, and feel confident that my eyebrows will look fabulous.

6.  It's not that hard

It really isn't.  As long as you don't go pluck crazy you will be fine.  Just remember, pluck a little, step back and look from farther away, check to make sure it is matching the other eyebrow and you are fine!   Go for it!

8. You don't have to wait until your eyebrows are wildly out of control to clean them up

This is a major plus!  You can't wax your eyebrows without having hairs there and who is going to go pay for a wax every time a stray hair pops up!  My eyebrows are always neat and trim, no awkward growing out faze.

9.  It's a heck of a lot cheaper!

I think I paid around $8 for my tweezers (which I thought was a lot!).  How much do you pay EVERY time you get your eyebrows waxed?

I will post later about my eyebrow philosophies.  =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews