Saturday, January 10, 2015

Arbonne Detox Day 5

Day 5 was a nice and lazy day.  I got up, had my morning shake and detox tea and then headed out to teach my morning Zumba class.  

I was so worn out from Pound last night that it was kind of tough for me.  I felt weaker and more tired but I'm pretty sure it was because of how hard I worked at Pound last night.   I only worked out 45min so I didn't get a recover shake =( 

I came home and I ate my 3 ingredient Chia Seed Pudding with some strawberries to recover a bit. About an hour after I made my lunch shake and it was soooo.... yummy. 

My lunch shake was:

1 Cup unsweetened almond coconut milk-blend
2 Scoop Arbonne Chocolate protein powder
1 Cup Organic Spinach
1/2 Cup Organic Strawberries
1 Tsp Sunflower Seed Butter

I quickly got hungry about an hour after lunch I ate an entire avocado!  I burned a lot of calories at Zumba and I really felt like I needed it.  It's important I don't let myself go into starvation mode. 

After lunch Eric went on a 14 mile run while it was like 5 DEGREES OUTSIDE!!  YES 14 MILES!! He's so cool.  I made him a very dense recovery shake.  See Eric doesn't want to lose any weight, in fact, he wants to gain it!  So this was his.  Try not to be too jealous. 

Eric's big ole shake:
1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Coconut Milk-Blend
2 Scoops Arbonne Vanilla Protein Powder
1 Organic Banana 
1/2 Cup Organic Blueberries 
1 T Organic unsweetened coconut 
2 T Organic Almonds
1/2 Cup Water (to make it easier to drink after a run)

He loved it after that huge run and it is holding him over so far. 

Eric and I are going to make Chicken breasts, black eyed peas, and broccoli for supper!  I am supper excited about that!  And then we are going to go to the movies!!   I can't wait!  We haven't been on a date in way to long.  I'll let you know how the popcorn temptation goes tomorrow.  =/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews