Saturday, January 24, 2015

Arbonne Detox day 17

Today was a great day.  I had a fine arts day with my students, I got to teach choir after school, and then I got to go to IWU to have tea with my good friend Mary!  It was such a wonderful time meeting with her. 

I haven't noticed any huge symptoms being on the 7-Day Clense part of the detox.  I am feeling very tired today but I'm pretty sure that's from lack of sleep and over stress.   Although, it could be a symptom of my body purging toxins.  My body is working hard! 

Tea with Mary was wonderful.  She is such a beautiful person inside and out and every chance I get to meet with her is a joy.   

Eric and I have been a crabby with each other recently.  Detoxing is stressful sometimes and it can really try your patience when all you want is a big cheesy pizza dispite how bad said pizza is for you.  

Self-control, disapline and remembering that our bodies are Gods temple and we need to take care of them are being constantly tested in us.   I find myself leaning on God a lot this week.  Thank God He is strong because I am so weak. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews