Saturday, January 24, 2015

Arbonne Detox Day 18

Today I was tired.  I don't remember a Friday that I have not been tired, lol.  It always seems that by Friday my steam has just ran out!  

I taught a fun lesson at school about John Williams and the kids loved it.  I have been really trying to cherish the kids that I work with.  They are each such a beautiful creation of God.  

I definitely should have brought a fizz stick or 3 to work to keep me going.  So tired!  

After school I stayed and we finished casting the musical.  It was extremely difficult but I am glad it's over and now I am super excited to work with these wonderful kids I casted! 

After I posted it Eric and I went to the grocery store while we were both hungry, tired, and crabby. Because we had nothing to cook for supper.   Not a good idea.  I don't know how we managed to get through the store without biting each other's heads off.  Well, we might have a couple of times.  Oh yeah and we went way over budget!  Of course.  Lol. Never again.  Always go shopping on a full belly.

Eric and I continued to bicker throughout the night until we finally got tired of it, sat down, and got to the bottom of what was going on.  It's amazing what can happen when two people decide to be honest and open about how they feel.  Figured out that we just needed to take a step back and realize why we were doing the detox and lean more on our maker.  

God is so good.  

We did have an amazing dinner.  We made lettuce leaf tacos!  

So we got grass fed, organic beef and we sautéed it in the skillet with onions and then added this chipotle line seasoning we had in our cabinet.  Instead of tortillas we used lettuce leaves, instead of sour cream we used avacado, instead of cheese we used vegan cheese, and we cut up some cilantro and it was SO YUMMY!!  Give it a try sometime! 


Have a great night!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews