Saturday, January 24, 2015

Arbonne Detox Day 16

Today I had to teach my two Zumba classes right after I leave from school.  So in the morning I made three shakes-breakfast, lunch, pre/post recovery shake. And loaded them in my blender bottle.  If you work out for more than 60min you need to drink a recovery shake with a banana in it!  Even then, I still had trouble getting enough calories!  How long have I been not getting enough calories on workout days and sending my body into starvation mode!?  

I thought I would share some of my healthy snacks I've been eating:

-almonds, lots of almonds
-almond butter with celery or apple
-Arbonne fit chews 
-chia seed pudding 
-carrots 
-Arbonne fizz stick 
-avacado (I LOVE AVACADO) 
-fried egg in coconut oil

These are what get me through the day.  I have to snack.  I get so hungry and awful feeling if I don't snack.  

Eric has started adding another shake on top of his morning shake, regular lunch, and dinner.  He is trying to get as many calories as possible. 

Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews