Monday, January 19, 2015

Arbonne Detox Day 13

I'm writing this on day 14 because yesterday I fell asleep early for the 2nd night in a row! I was worn out.  I don't know if it is my body detoxing or if it is just worn out from the crazy exhausting week I had.  No idea.   But I do know that sleep felt amazing.  

Yesterday was a typical Sunday.  Went to church, had lunch, went to band practice (which is awesome), went to Starbucks to study with Brittany for my AFFA test, which I should also blog about.  Typical day. 

Oh!  Supper last night was particularly yummy.  I made a "grilled cheese" but with avacado instead of cheese.  

So this is what I did:

Sautéed half of a small onion in coconut oil until see through
Coconut oiled the outsides of brown rice loaf (gluten free bread) 
Spreaded half of an avacado on the bread
Placed the browned onions on the sandwich 
Browned the sandwich in the onion pan until golden and warm 

Then I fried two farm fresh eggs in the onion oil and that was my supper 

IT WAS SO GOOD.  I have been craving really fatty foods like avacado and eggs and things so it just completely satisfied me.  

I usually end up getting hungry again before bed but I didn't last night.  

Also, here is a picture of our fruitbowl that Eric started putting our fruit and veggie stickers in a while ago.  It's kind of like a trophy now.  Lol.  


Have a wonderful day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews