Monday, January 19, 2015

Arbonne Detox Day 12

Last night was so fun!  They had fruit to dip in the chocolate fountain and they had strawberries on that platter so I just ate those!  I drank water and by the end of the night I was so tired that I felt a little loopy!  Ha!  We stayed out way to late but it was well worth it to catch up with old friends.  

Today I was tired.  I managed to make it to my 8am session and to a couple more.  Then I went to lunch with a group of people at an irish pub who served the best breakfast food I'm pretty sure I have ever seen.  I absolutely love breakfast food so it was particularly hard to not partake in the feasting.  But, I had already packed my shake.  As to not be rude, I ordered some squash and tomatoes as a side and drank my shake.  It was fine and nobody bothered me too much about what I was eating.  I did make sure to tell the waitress that she was still going to be tipped appropriately.  Which is very important.  If you go and sit at the table and the waitress brings you water and cleans up after you, tip her a couple dollars.  She worked for you.   

After lunch I was exhausted and I drove home, which was very hard because of the warm sun beating in the car.  But I put on my Brant and Sherri podcast and hit the road.  

I made it home and fell asleep so hard on the couch. I was out of it!  I think my busy crazy week had caught up to me and I was exhausted.  I managed to wake up for an amazing supper that Eric made. Eggplant pizzas, roasted broccoli, and brown rice!  YUM.   We have to do laundry tonight which will not be fun at all.  Ugh.  Can't wait until we have our own washer and dryer!  

Thanks for reading!  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews