Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Arbonne Detox Day 14


Today is Martin Luther King Jr. Day and I didn't have school today but I still have a ton of stuff to get done so I'm hoping that starting the 7-Day Cleanse doesn't wear me out too much.  

Which brings me to the next point, TODAY WE STARTED THE 7-DAY CLEANSE!  It's this syrupy stuff that is full of detoxing goodness that you mix with 32oz of water and drink throughout the day.  

I tried this stuff a couple years ago and it tasted so incredibly bad to me that I could not drink it at all!  So I was pretty nervous about this part of the detox.  

I poured my first glass of it and to my amazement, it tasted good!!  It's the same stuff, but I actually enjoy the taste now!  That can only mean one thing, I am getting clean!  You know you are detoxing right when things start tasting differently.  That was this stuff.  

Have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews