Monday, October 6, 2014

How I decorated my tiny apartment kitchen


When I moved in, this is what my kitchen looked like.  Yes it is actually that small.  Yes the cabinets are made out of particle board and cheap vinyl coating.  I thought to myself, at least the cabinets are white, there is a window, and that I have a dishwasher but where am I going to put everything?


As soon as I found the time and got the color semi-approved by my landlord, I painted it pink!  Why pink?  I have had this color scheme for a room in my mind forever.  Pink is my favorite color, and the kitchen is where I spend all of my time.




The inspiration really came from this awesome barbie calendar that I have been obsessed with since I got one about 3 years ago.  I have had to have one every year since then.  They are sketches of the classic barbies and they are just so classic!  I love them.  I have always wanted to frame the pictures and put them on a pink wall.  So I did. 



Here are a few more pictures of some of the details in our tiny little kitchen.  =)



I replaced the door nobs with black ones from ACE



My favorite knife block!
I LOVE my pink Kitchen Aid



My grandmother crocheted this for me


We painted that at a wine and canvas event
Painted the spice rack to be black


This is our menu 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews