Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Arbonne Detox Day 9

Today was INSAIN.  Like most Wednesdays are for me.  Woke up super duper early and didn't stop until 10:00pm.  I was very worried about how much energy I would have but, turns out I felt great for most of the day!   Yay!  I got hungry a couple times but I just ate my almonds. 

I do have to say it was crazy making three shakes this morning!  1 for breakfast, 1 for lunch and 1 for my pre/post workout!!  But it worked out and praise the Lord for blender bottles! 

I am very pleasantly suprised that after waking up at 5:30, teach a full day of music class (which is very active), teaching choir and teaching 2 Zumba classes, I still have energy! Holy cow! I mean, don't get me wrong I am exhausted now but I made it and I didn't feel like crud the whole time. Good job detox. 

Ok, I'm falling asleep hard.  By for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews