Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Arbonne Detox Day 8

Today I did not have a snow day (PRAISE THE LORD) so I was really able to put my detoxing body to the test!  I was very worried about energy levels and cravings throughout the day.  Turns out, I was just fine!  I had enough energy to carry me through all 7 of my music classes and I felt very good while doing it! 

I did get hungry around 11, but I always get hungry then so I ate some almonds and a fit chew that I packed and I was good to go!  

I'm actually liking not having to take my lunch box to school, I just take my blender bottle with my pre-made shake in it and that's it!

So, tomorrow will really be the true test.  Can I make it through waking up at 6:00am, collaboration in the morning, choir after school, and then 2 Zumba classes!? (Why do I do this stuff to myself!?) 

I guess we'll know tomorrow (if I make it)


See ya! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews