Tuesday, January 7, 2014

How I fight static in the winter


I don't know about you, but when winter rolls around my hair gets SUPER static-y!  I tried dryer sheets… didn't work, and it was weird carrying that dryer sheet in my purse.  I tried getting my hands a little wet and then wiping them in my hair, but that only worked for like 5 minutes then I was back to my hair sticking to everything. 

THEN, one of my housemates shared her secret with me… STATIC GUARD.  How smart is that!?  Ever since then it has been my secret weapon. 



Here's how you do it:

1. Do your hair like you normally do. 
2. Spray static guard on your hair, but don't get it on your scalp.  It can make it appear  greasy after time. 
**CAUTION it is heavier than hairspray so don't go crazy with it or your hairstyle will flop**

Enjoy your static free hair! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews