Thursday, February 5, 2015

Arbonne Detox Day 20 - 28

The last week of the detox was great. 

Everything was so easy!  No cravings and feeling great!  Nothing unexpected and by this time our diet and schedule have become second nature. 

In fact, on Monday a sweet little third grader came to my room and gave me a sugary cupcake.  Little did she know how much that cupcake would hurt me!  I've been getting really generous with my sugary snacks lately and giving them away to whomever will take them!  So I walked to the classroom beside me and gave it to one of the aids in there that was happy to receive it!  I didn't even want to eat it.  The thought of that cupcake made me sick to my stomach.  I consider that a HUGE win!  

We finished out the 28 days with flying colors! Not to say it wasn't hard because it seriously was very very hard.  

I'm very nervous about adding foods back in because I feel and look so good that I know I was allergic to something.  Crossing my fingers that it isn't dairy!!  

So over the 28 days I have lost 6.8 pounds, which is HUGE for me.  I am back down to the weight that I was at pre-college, something I didn't think I could actually do.  

I'll keep you guys posted on how I feel as I add things in.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews