Sunday, January 5, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!  

My name is Janie Brooke Stoff and I wanted to have a place to share my thoughts, recipes, relationship tips, decorating tips, and fashion tips! 

 I have kind of made my own way of doing things and I thought hey, why not share those ideas! So, here I go!   Bare with me as I am brand new to blogging and I will probably do all do the "wrong things" as I get started!  I will try to be as open and honest as possible and I am totally open for suggestions!  

Serving a Ham at our Christmas Dinner with Friends
Here's a few things about me:

I grew up in a small southern IL town called Highland Il
I went to Indiana Wesleyan University and earned a degree in vocal music education
I am a musical theatre performer
I am a 3rd-6th grade teacher in Peru, IN 
I am 23 years old
I have a wonderful husband
we live in an old two bedroom apartment 
I don't buy frozen meals
I love baking but I am certainly not a baking wiz 
I don't like to spend money on anything but I love being fancy 
I set my table with stemmed water goblets, cloth napkins, china, and candles for almost every meal
I have a pink kitchen (YES, PINK!) 
my husband is extremely supportive and amazing 
 We work really hard to have the relationship that we do

Ok, that's it for now!  Hope to post soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews